이번 DynamicsR18.104.22.16850에서 두드러진 특징은 저널베어링의 강성과 댐핑인자를 계산하는 모듈이 내장이 되었다는 것입니다. 그리고 그 이외의 업그레이드된 특징들에 대해서 아래와 같이 확인할 수 있습니다.
1. New element [Shaft misalignment] was added. The element models parallel and angular misalignments of the two coupled shafts rotating at the same speed.
2. New module for calculation of stiffness and damping coefficients of journal bearings (DynFB):
- Plain journal bearing
- Axial groove journal bearing
- Offset half journal bearing
- Elliptical and multi lobe journal bearing
- Tapered land journal bearing
- Pressure dam journal bearing
- Tilting pad journal bearing
3. New visualisation option that truncate high frequencies was added to the natural frequency map algorithm. When enabled this option sets the maximum limit of the y-axis on the natural frequencies map plot equal to 125% of the maximum rotating speed.
4. New keyboard shortcut Ctrl + G appends a new element to the last active group
5. New command Create Group was added to the [Groups] context menu. Ctrl+G is the respective keyboard shortcut for this command.
6. New button 'Create variable' was added to the matrix editing dialog. Using this button the user can create a new variable and attach it to the selected matrix cell.
7. It is possible now to edit a variable attached to a certain cell of the stiffness, damping or flexibility matrix by double clicking on the name of the attached variable.
8. 'Create new variable' command was added to the [Variables] context menu. The keyboard shortcut for this command is Ctrl+Shift+V.
9. 'Create new variable' command was added to an element context menu. The keyboard shortcut for this command is Ctrl+Shift+V.
10. Fixed: unnecessary folding of the model tree after removal of a variable was
11. Fixed: the variable editing dialog now can be opened via the double click on the name of the attached variable. It's also possible to reach this dialog via the "Extended properties" command from the variable context menu.
12. The [Parametric Analysis] algorithm configuration dialog has changed: the column names have been added to the input variable properties table.
13. A double click on a link in the 2D view of the model now shows the edit dialog of the link stiffness and damping matrices.
14. The selection of the active elements in the 2D view of the model has been changed. Context-sensitive selection is now available when you press the Ctrl button.
15. The behaviour when adding a new subsystem element into the model tree with no active subsystem element selected has been changed.
16. If an element is selected in the tree and the user adds a Rotation Speed element to the model, the corresponding dialog box is supressed.
17. New keyboard shortcut Ctrl+L creates a [Link] element in the active assembly.
18. New keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+L creates a new [Link] element requesting the parent assembly to be specified.
19. New keyboard shortcut Shift+L creates a new [Elastic nonsymmetric link] element.
20. The new command "Add link" has been added to the [Connection point] element context menu.
21. If the element Connection Point is selected in the model tree when adding any link from the elements library the corresponding link will be created already having a connection to the selected Connection Point.
22. Fixed: the assembly selection in the results filter of the algorithms [Unbalance response] and [Nonlinear Analysis] now does not reset to the initial value when switching to the model view and than back to the plot.
23. Fixed: the software now does not crash when the user adds some new elements to the empty model and deletes them right after.
24. A field that allows the user to specify path to the materials database was added.
25. The location of the materials database file has been changed to ProgramData\Alfatran\DynamicsR4
26. The program crash when a cell was selected in an empty table of the bearing data import dialog was fixed.
27. The intermediate results of the basis calculation are now wiped out before starting the [Transient Response] calculation. Keeping the intermediate data used to result in stopping the calculation for some complex models and the use of the saved basis was necessary.
28. Error "The value is out of range: Visibility 0 <= -1 <= 1" was fixed. The error appeared when changing the colour of the "Assembly" type structural element.
29. The intermediate section insert procedure being invoked by double-clicking on the model has been fixed for the case if the active object is the point element. Previously, the duplication of the point element used to occur.
30. The parameters filtering in the element "Mass" when 'Vis as: Disk->Blades Only-> Vis as file' option is selected was fixed.
31. The workflow of adding a new section into the conical beam or the shell was fixed. Previously, in this case the geometry settings were reset and the element used to degenerate to a cylindrical beam one.
32. New keyboard shortcut Ctrl + LMB (Ctrl + left mouse button) has been added. This action creates an element whose dimensions are retrieved from the current position of the cursor instead of dimensions of the previous element.
33. The rendering of the arrows indicating the gravity centers positions of the assemblies and the subsystems having an offset along z axis was fixed.